Interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge?If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child’s day.
- A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: One 3 weekends a year!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
Program Instructor – Part-Time 20-32 Hours per Week @ $9-$11 Per Hour
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2019 AT 5PM
The Program Instructor is responsible for providing social maturation services. Plans, instructs programs, such as Education, Health & Life Skills, Character & Leadership, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, and Physical Education for Boys & Girls Club members in 1st-12th grades. Programs should promote development of Club member’s physical and social skills accomplished through the implementation of a weekly program plan that includes tournaments and contests, group goal-setting, secret file folders, motivational/participatory programs and other various planned program activities. Program Instructor works under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Programs & Operations, assists and oversees Club functions in areas of Visions Scanning program, Club cleanliness, role modeling, programming and special events
Job Descriptions are posted on www.indeed.com