Interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge?If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
- A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
All positions will remain open until we find the right people.
Education & Technology Instructor – Full-Time $11-$14 Per Hour
Education & Technology Instructor is in charge of the overall daily operations of the BGCLC Learning Center with the primary concern for Club member discipline, safety, overall program delivery, supervision, community and parent relations, and membership administration to include outreach. As well as plan, implement and instruct programming, for youth in grades 1-12 that align with our priority outcomes: Academic Success, Good Character & Citizenship and Technology Programs should promote development of Club member’s physical and social skills and be adaptable to youth.
Healthy Lifestyles Instructor – Part-Time 28-32 Hours per Week @ $10-$11 Per Hour
Cadet Instructor – Part-Time 20-25 Hours per Week @ $9-$10 Per Hour
Future Forward Tutor – Part-Time 15 -20 Hours per Week During the School Year
Job Descriptions are posted on www.indeed.com