Interested in the youth development field? Do you enjoy working with kids on a daily basis? Are you considering a career in social service? Are you a creative, energetic person who enjoys a challenge?If so, the Boys & Girls Club may have an opportunity for you!
Enjoy making a child’s day.
- A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: NO weekends!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt
- Gain valuable youth development experience
- Make a difference in children’s lives
- Get paid to play every day!
Community Outreach Coordinator – Part-Time 25-32 Hours per Week
The Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for Community Outreach Programs includes planning, coordinating, promoting and implementing Volunteer & Community Service opportunities. The Community Outreach Coordinator will also develop and coordinate programs that will provide effective youth guidance and development opportunities for program participants and works under the guidance and supervision of the Club Director, assists and oversees Club functions in areas of Volunteers, Community Service, Mentoring Program, Membership Recruitment, Program Measurement, Club cleanliness, role modeling, programming and special events.